You are More than a Case Number
Ingram Injury Law is a family run personal injury law firm that treats your individual case with the personal attention that it deserves. We understand that each accident is different so we do not treat all cases the same.
At Ingram Injury Law you will be treated as a client, not just a case number.
Right from the start of your legal journey, you will speak directly with Attorney Tim Ingram Sr. and Attorney Tim Ingram Jr. Both attorneys will handle your case from start to finish and our whole staff will be educated on your case, injuries and treatment. That way you can call our office at any time to speak with one of our excellent team members regarding the status of your personal injury case.
Experience You Can Trust
Timothy M. Ingram, Sr., a personal injury attorney, has been practicing law for more than 34 years. He devotes 100% of his practice to plaintiffs, individuals or families, who have been injured or suffered losses, damages or wrongful death as a result of the negligence or wrongful conduct of defendants, such as persons, insurance companies, or corporations.
Attorney Ingram has represented thousands of clients primarily in Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Pasco counties. He has extensive experience with cases involving automobile, motorcycle, truck, bicycle, slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents as well as dog bite cases. Call today to schedule a time to speak with Attorney Tim Ingram, Sr. and his team today.
Attorney Tim Ingram, Jr. has dedicated his whole education and career to representing plaintiffs who have been wrongfully injured as a result of the negligence or wrongful conduct of defendants. Call today in order to schedule a time to speak directly with Attorney Tim Ingram, Jr. regarding your case.
Megan has worked for Ingram Injury Law through her undergraduate and graduate education and has always been passionate about working with plaintiff’s who have been wrongfully injured due to the negligence of other’s. Call our office to speak directly with Attorney Megan Ingram regarding your personal injury case.
Proven Results & Notable Accreditation
Attorney Tim Ingram, Sr. has obtained numerous six-figure settlements, verdicts, and judgments on behalf of his clients.
Recently, he obtained a verdict in excess of $2,000,000.00 in an automobile accident case that was defended by the insurance companies as a minor impact sprain/strain case.
Some of his certificates, awards and associations include:
• Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Civil Trial – Less than 2% of Florida Bar members have this certification
• Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Civil Trial Advocate
• Selected to Super Lawyers
• Selected to Best Lawyers in America
• AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell
• Member of the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice, the Clearwater Bar Association, the St. Petersburg Bar Association, and the American Bar Association
• Attended the University of Florida College of Law from 1982-1985, where he received his Juris Doctor Degree
• Selected to the University of Florida Law Review, where he served as a Board Member
• Inducted into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Meet the Ingram Injury Law Team!
Ingram Injury Law could not succeed without the help of its magnificent team! We are all dedicated to helping you personally on your specific case. At Ingram Injury Law you are more than a case number; you are a client. At our firm, you will be treated as such by our wonderful Paralegals and Legal Staff! Not Pictured: Our Amazing Litigation Paralegal: Heide Ulmer, who truly does it all!