Tim Ingram will sit down and assist you with getting the facts and information needed to proceed with your case. The key step in recovering damages for injury cases is to establish the negligence and fault of the other party. We study each case to uncover important evidence, provide support and guide our clients through each step of the process. Here is a sample of the questions we will work through:
• Who is at fault or liable?
• Do you have available insurance coverage?
• Does the at fault party have bodily injury liability coverage?
• What are the extent of your injuries?
• What is my case potentially worth?
What is a Premise Liability Case or a “Slip And Fall” case?
• A Premise Liability case is where an accident occurs on someone else’s property and they may be liable for your injuries.
What if I’ve been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, what should I do?
• Get the names and addresses of the drivers/owners of the vehicles involved.
• Record the license plate numbers of the vehicles involved.
• Call the police to investigate the accident and obtain a report.
• Write down anything that may have contributed to the accident. This could include weather conditions or obstructions nearby.
What is a Wrongful Death Case?
• A wrongful death case is a claim against a person, place or agency who might be responsible for the death of another person.
What information should I collect for dog bites/ animal cases?
• Animal cases are based on various details from the injured, the owner, where the accident occurred, if the animal had a history of being aggressive.
I don’t have money to hire an attorney, how will I pay for this?
• Ingram Injury Law offers free consultations, initial calls and a review of your case. There are no fees or costs charged unless we win your case and obtain a recovery for our clients through our contingency fee agreement.
What if I’ve been hurt in a Motor Vehicle Accident, what should I do?