Experience You Can Trust
Timothy M. Ingram, a personal injury attorney, has been practicing law for nearly 30 years. He devotes 100% of his practice to plaintiffs, individuals or families, who have been injured or suffered losses, damages or wrongful death as a result of the negligence or wrongful conduct of defendants, such as persons, insurance companies, or corporations.
Attorney Ingram has represented thousands of clients primarily in Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Pasco counties. He has extensive experience with cases involving automobile, motorcycle, truck, bicycle, slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents as well as dog bite cases.
Proven Results & Notable Accreditation
Attorney Tim Ingram has obtained numerous six-figure settlements, verdicts, and judgments on behalf of his clients.
Recently, he obtained a verdict in excess of $2,000,000.00 in an automobile accident case that was defended by the insurance companies as a minor impact sprain/strain case.
Some of his certificates, awards and associations include:
- Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Civil Trial – Less than 2% of Florida Bar members have this certification
- Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Civil Trial Advocate
- Selected to Super Lawyers
- Selected to Best Lawyers in America
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Member of the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice, the Clearwater Bar Association,
the St. Petersburg Bar Association, and the American Bar Association
- Attended the University of Florida College of Law from 1982-1985, where he received his Juris Doctor Degree
- Selected to the University of Florida Law Review, where he served as a Board Member
- Inducted into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Some Personal Notes
Mr. Ingram has been married to his wife, Linda, for 32 years and is the proud father of four wonderful children. He loves sports. While at the University of Kentucky, he “walked on” the University of Kentucky Varsity Basketball team and played from 1978-1980. Today, he continues to play as a hobby and also coaches children in AAU and Club Basketball.